How Do I Find the Right Physical Therapist Near Me?
Our Charlottesville physical therapists create individualized treatment plans for each patient designed to improve movement, balance, reduce pain, restore functionality, and prevent long-term disability. Our physical therapists in Charlottesville work to help you achieve your recovery goals as quickly and safely as possible.
Physical Therapy is a profession that diagnoses and treats people of all ages, across a wide variety of conditions. PT is aimed to restore function to help patients get back to the activities they love.
Is Physical Therapy Right for You?
At Balanced, we focus on treating the whole patient by also looking at other areas of wellness contributing to the painful experience.
We understand that each physical therapy patient in Charlottesville has their own unique needs, and tailor treatment to meet those needs.
Our physical therapy team has experience working with clients who needed post-surgical rehabilitation, weekend warriors, and higher-level professional and collegiate athletes who have orthopedic injuries. We also work with industrial athletes of all types including:
- physical therapy for police officers
- physical therapy for firefighters
- physical therapy for blue-collar workers
Physical therapy in Charlottesville is plentiful, but we strive to offer the best care around!
Balanced Physical Therapy Charlottesville
Hoping to provide the best physical therapy in Charlottesville, we have built our practice around our values: patient care, integrity, continuous improvement, and communication and collaboration.
- All care is developed and prescribed by a Doctor of Physical Therapy
- See the same provider for every appointment
- Availability to accommodate 1-on-1 sessions
- 1 hour evaluation time slots to get the diagnosis right
- Your needs will always come before the needs of the practice
- Private treatment rooms to ensure a comfortable environment
- All providers attend continuing education courses throughout the year
- All providers maintain active memberships with the American Physical Therapy Association
- Monthly journal clubs to keep clinicians up to date on new research
Communication and Collaboration
- Maintain an open dialogue with you and your referring physician
- Available via email and phone to answer questions/concerns that patients or physicians may have about your care
Check out all of the treatment options that we have available for your Physical Therapy needs here
Physical Therapy Evaluation and Appointment For Charlottesville Patients
Unfortunately, many people believe that a pt appointment can be boring and feel like a chore. At Balanced, we are here to change that stigma around physical therapy. So, bring a change of clothes, roll up your sleeves, and come ready to work! How to make an appointment with a physical therapist > Give us a call to book your Evaluation now!
Learn more about our physical therapists in Charlottesville VA
See how we progress our physical therapy patients:
Areas of Physical Therapy Our Physical Therapist Specialize In For Charlottesville Patients
sports physical therapy • physical rehab • pelvic physical therapy • ankle physical therapy • vestibular physical therapy • tmj physical therapy • physical therapy for scoliosis • chest physical therapy • shoulder physical therapy • hand physical therapy • acl physical therapy • dry needling physical therapy • physical therapy for golfers • plantar fasciitis physical therapy • patellar tendonitis physical therapy • physical therapy for knee • physical therapy for knee injury • physical therapy for knee pain • physical therapy for knee pain arthritis • shoulder impingement physical therapy • shoulder physical therapy • physical therapy for torn rotator cuff