WE ARE NOW OFFERING TELEHEALTH VISITS TO IMPROVE SAFETY AND ENSURE CONTINUITY OF CARE
In order to keep our patients safe who still wish to be seen in the clinic, we have established new guidelines and requests for patient care. :
1. If you have traveled outside of the country, please do not request or attend an appointment until you have surpassed the minimum 14 days of quarantine. The same applies if you have traveled to a domestic ‘hot zone’ NY, CA, LA, etc.
2. If you are feeling unwell (whether you think its allergies or not), please reschedule your appointment. No cancellation fees will apply during this precautionary timeframe.
3. If you are over 60 years of age or have any underlying health conditions, please reconsider attending your appointments at this time. You have an increased health risk associated with this virus and we would like to minimize that risk, if at all possible.
4. Upon entry and exiting our clinic, please sanitize your hands with the sanitizer located near the check-in kiosk.
5. Please be cognizant of our social distancing measures. Our waiting room allows 6ft of distancing as does our treatment area. Our providers will adhere to maintaining 6ft of distance whenever possible during your treatment.
6. We will be keeping windows and doors propped open as weather permits to allow constant air flow and to prevent our patients from repetitively touching door handles etc. Please dress appropriately as the clinic may be cooler than usual.
7. Our providers may wear masks and will be wearing gloves when performing any manual therapy on our patients.
As we remain open, the safety of our patients and staff is our number one priority. We have made changes to cleaning of the clinic space and equipment as well as to our scheduling policies during this time. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this trying time.