Medical and Sports Massage Therapists in Charlottesville
Massage therapy can be extremely beneficial for facilitating healing and recovery. When massage is applied and targeted to tissues surrounding an injury, the tissue responds by releasing endorphins, increasing blood flow, and improving mobility. This can benefit the patient not only by relieving pain, but also beginning a cascade of healing processes. If you don’t have an injury, massage therapy may also be helpful for improving mental and physical health to get you back to feeling like yourself.
Massage therapy in Charlottesville is plentiful, but we strive to offer the most comprehensive care in town. We offer a variety of techniques to suit each individual. Our massage therapist in Charlottesville has over 10 years of experience and is experienced in deep tissue and massage with range of motion mobility work. Each session will be tuned to the individual to ensure the greatest benefit from treatment. This is the perfect recovery option for the recreational runner, hardcore athlete, or weekend warrior!
So, you may be wondering what massage can do for you:
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Release endorphins within the body to reduce discomfort
- Reduce muscle tension and increase mobility throughout the body
- Improve healing by improving blood flow and mobility
- Reduce overall pain and discomfort
Types of massage offered:
- Deep Tissue: Excellent for releasing those stubborn trigger points
- Sports: Useful for improving blood flow to tissues to boost recovery and improving range of motion
- Myofascial Release: Combining movement of the joints with soft tissue release to get your tissues moving more normally
- Relaxation: Excellent for reducing stress and relaxing muscles where you carry your stress most
While many people seek massage therapy in Charlottesville for different reasons, we believe it can enhance a person’s quality of life and well-being. For individual clients needs, we offer both relaxation and therapeutic massage to help alleviate pain resulting from an injury or illness.
Charlottesville Massage Rates
30-minute – $60
60-minute – $95
Packages available with cost savings
*All Charlottesville massage packages are fully transferable.
*Some insurances may cover the cost of the massage. We are happy to provide a bill for our clients to submit to insurance for reimbursement purposes.
**Cancelation policy. We require 24 hours notice to cancel your massage or you’ll be charged for your massage.
We offer massages with specially formulated CBD massage oil at request!
Give us a call to schedule your massage in Charlottesville, or talk with your provider at your next visit to learn how massage therapy can work for you.