Our chiropractor focuses on diagnosing and treating disorders of the muscles, joints, and nervous system. It has recently been recognized as a good first line defense when facing lower back pain to prevent surgery. It is thought that chiropractors only treat the spine, but there are a variety of other conditions that can benefit from treatment. People across all age groups may benefit from chiropractic care to reduce pain and increase function throughout their daily lives and recreation.
Chiropractic has classically been thought to only consist of spinal adjustments, but has evolved into including treatments that improve the body’s ability to function normally. In addition to adjustments, our chiropractic staff offers exercise programs, soft tissue techniques including Active Release and Graston. We offer a variety of adjustment techniques to meet the needs of each individual ranging from manual adjustments to gentle drop table and instrument assisted adjusting.
Chiropractors are also skilled in providing advice on lifestyle and ergonomic modifications, which are often necessary to help you achieve the best outcome possible from treatment.
At Balanced, the difference is in our name! We believe in Chiropractic care that has a more Balanced and comprehensive approach. Chiropractic care needs to be more comprehensive, such that adjustments generally require additional treatments to increase the effectiveness. Individualized plans are developed for each patient following a comprehensive evaluation, so there are no cookie cutter approaches to care.
What sets Balanced Chiropractors Apart
- We don’t offer free or discounted examinations, but we can guarantee they will be more comprehensive and in-depth
- Treatment plans are created to get you feeling better quickly, not to keep you coming back for unnecessary treatment
- No imaging done unless fracture or other pathology suspected
- No use of “fad” treatments
- Treatments are tailored to the individual and not rushed
- Spinal adjustments: Promotes release of endorphins in your body to get you out of pain quickly. May include manual adjustments, instrument assisted, drop table, or activator techniques to fit individual needs.
- Therapeutic Exercise: Perfect for after an adjustment. Gets you moving while your body is feeling better following the adjustment.
- Soft tissue techniques: Used to calm down irritated tissue to reduce spasm and improve blood flow to injured areas. Our chiropractor is certified in specialty techniques including Active Release Technique (ART) and Graston.