It is our number one priority to ensure that our patients are still being treated during this pandemic. We have expanded our care options and are now offering Telehealth services for safety and convenience. We hope that by offering this service we are able to continue offering great care at a safe distance and within the comfort of your own home.
What is Telehealth?
Telehealth is a branch of medicine that allows for virtual real time video and audio interaction between the Doctor and patient. It allows the patient to be seen while staying at home, allowing for no risk of viral transmission. The doctor will be able to demonstrate proper form for exercises and work through your exercise program with you similarly to what would be done in the clinic. This is also a great way for you to maintain the relationship with the doctor and ensure that your program is being progressed appropriately.
How We Are Doing Telehealth
We have selected software that is user friendly to reduce frustrations for patient and doctor alike. The software that we have chosen has the following benefits:
- Compliant with all medical privacy standards including HIPPA
- Does not require a download or plugin to be used
- Can be used on a cell phone, Ipad, or computer
- Real time video and audio
Instructions For Your Visit
Below are the instructions that will allow your telehealth visit to move smoothly and efficiently
- You will receive an email with a link to the virtual visit room when you make your appointment
- You will not have to download anything, just click the link or copy and paste it into your browser
- Use the link you received and sign in 5-10 minutes before you scheduled appointment start time
- You must enable to your device to allow for use of your camera and microphone
- The doctor will sign on at the appointment time and your visit will begin
- There will be a set start and end time for your visit, so please be respectful of these times
Due to the pandemic, most insurance companies are approving the use of telemedicine by chiropractors and physical therapists to ensure patients are getting the care they need at this time. As with all care, it is recommended that you verify that your insurance will cover treatment before proceeding.