Physical Therapy in Charlottesville
Physical Therapy is a profession that diagnoses and treats people of all ages with many different conditions. Treatment is aimed to restore function to help patients reach their goals and get back to doing what they love.
Physical therapy treatment plans can be individually designed to improve movement, reduce pain, restore functionality, and prevent long-term disability.
We know that physical therapy in Charlottesville is plentiful, but we can assure you that we will help you reach your goals, quickly! At Balanced, we focus on treating the whole patient and understand that everyone will have their own unique needs for treatment.
What Sets Balanced Apart
Providing the best physical therapy in Charlottesville, we have built our practice around our values: Patient care, integrity, continuous improvement, and communication and collaboration.
- All care is carried out by a licensed Doctor of Physical Therapy for the full appointment (1 hour) with no technicians
- You will see the same therapist for every appointment.
- Availability to accommodate 1-on-1 sessions if necessary
- 1:1 or at most 2:1 patient to therapist treatment ratio
- 1-hour evaluation time slots to ensure we get the condition right the first time
- Your needs will always come before the needs of the practice
- Private treatment rooms to ensure a comfortable environment
- All therapists attend multiple continuing education courses throughout the year to stay up to date on the changing healthcare landscape
- All therapists maintain active memberships with the American Physical Therapy Association to stay up to date on current research
Communication and Collaboration
- We will maintain an open dialogue with you and your referring physician from the initial evaluation through discharge
- All therapists have an open door policy and are always available via email to answer questions/concerns
What to Expect During Your Visits
Physical Therapy is unfortunately thought to be boring. At Balanced, we are here to change that stigma. So bring a change of clothes, roll up your sleeves, and come ready to work!