Physical Therapy is a profession that diagnoses and treats people of all ages, across a wide variety of conditions. PT is aimed to restore function to help patients get back to the activities they love.
Our Charlottesville physical therapists create individualized treatment plans for each patient designed to improve movement, balance, reduce pain, restore functionality, and prevent long-term disability. Our physical therapists in Charlottesville work to help you achieve your recovery goals as quickly and safely as possible.
At Balanced, we focus on treating the whole patient by also looking at other areas of wellness contributing to the painful experience.
We understand that each physical therapy patient in Charlottesville has their own unique needs, and tailor treatment to meet those needs.
Our team has experience working with clients who needed post-surgical rehabilitation, weekend warriors, and higher-level professional and collegiate athletes who have orthopedic injuries. We also work with industrial athletes of all types including police, firemen, and blue-collar workers. Physical therapy in Charlottesville is plentiful, but we strive to offer the best care around!
Balanced Physical Therapy Charlottesville
Hoping to provide the best physical therapy in Charlottesville, we have built our practice around our values: patient care, integrity, continuous improvement, and communication and collaboration.
- All care is carried out by a licensed Doctor of Physical Therapy
- See the same physical therapist for every appointment
- Availability to accommodate 1-on-1 sessions
- 2-to-1, patient to therapist ratio maximum
- 1 hour evaluation time slots to get the diagnosis right
- Your needs will always come before the needs of the practice
- Private treatment rooms to ensure a comfortable environment
- All therapists attend continuing education courses throughout the year
- All therapists maintain active memberships with the American Physical Therapy Association
- Monthly journal clubs to keep clinicians up to date on new research
Communication and Collaboration
- Maintain an open dialogue with you and your referring physician
- Available via email and phone to answer questions/concerns that patients or physicians may have about your care
Check out all of the treatment options that we have available for your Physical Therapy needs here
Physical Therapy Appointments For Charlottesville Patients
Unfortunately, many people believe that physical therapy can be boring and feel like a chore. At Balanced, we are here to change that stigma. So, bring a change of clothes, roll up your sleeves, and come ready to work! Give us a call to book your appointment now!
Learn more about our physical therapists in Charlottesville