Massage therapy can be extremely helpful for facilitating healing and recovery. When massage is applied and targeted to tissues surrounding an injury, the tissue responds by releasing endorphins, increasing blood flow, and improving mobility. This can benefit the patient not only be relieving pain, but also beginning a cascade of healing processes. If you don’t have an injury, massage therapy may also be helpful for improving mental and physical health to get you back to feeling like yourself.
We strive to offer the most comprehensive musculoskeletal care in town, which is why we added massage therapy to the treatments that we offer in our clinic. We offer a variety of techniques to suit each individual. Our massage therapist has over 10 years of experience and is experienced in deep tissue and massage with mobility work. Each session will be tuned to the individual to ensure the greatest benefit from treatment. This is the perfect recovery option for the recreational runner and marathoner alike!
So, you may be wondering what massage can do for you:
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Release endorphins within the body
- Reduce muscle tension and increase mobility
- Rehabilitate injuries by improving blood flow and mobility
- Reduce overall pain and discomfort
Types of massage offered:
- Deep Tissue: Excellent for releasing those stubborn trigger points
- Sports: Useful for improving blood flow to tissues to boost recovery and improving range of motion
- Myofascial Release: Combining movement of the joints with soft tissue release to get your tissues moving more normally
- Relaxation: Excellent for reducing stress and relaxing muscles where you carry your stress most
While many people seek massage therapy for different reasons, we believe it can enhance a person’s quality of life and well-being. For individual clients needs, we offer both relaxation and therapeutic massage to help alleviate pain resulting from an injury or illness.
All inclusive Rates
30-minute – $55
60-minute – $85
30-minute with wellness chiropractic visit- $95 (existing patients only)
60-minute with wellness chiropractic visit- $125 (existing patients only)
Packages available with cost savings