Massage therapy may be essential for facilitating healing and recovery. Through our combined experience, we have seen the results and believe the combination of soft tissue massage with physical therapy and/or chiropractic is most effective for optimal recovery. Focusing on evidenced based collaborative care, we strive to get all our patients back to the things they love quickly. Because of the importance of collaborative care, we offer chiropractic care, physical therapy and massage under one roof: The only clinic of its kind in Charlottesville to give patients the best healing experience possible.
We offer a variety of techniques to suit each individual. Pressure will be adjusted on a case by case basis at the request of each client.
Types of massage offered:
- Deep Tissue: Excellent for releasing those stubborn trigger points
- Sports: Useful for improving blood flow to tissues to boost recovery
- Myofascial Release: Combining movement of the joints with soft tissue release
- Relaxation: Excellent for reducing stress and relaxing muscles where you carry your stress
So, you may be wondering what massage can do for you:
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Reduce muscle tension and increase mobility
- Rehabilitate injuries by improving blood flow and mobility
- Reduce overall pain and discomfort
While many people seek massage therapy for different reasons, we believe it can enhance a person’s quality of life and well-being. For individual client needs, we offer both relaxation and therapeutic massage to help alleviate or relieve pain resulting from an injury or illness.
All inclusive Rates
30-minute – $50
60-minute – $85
30-minute with wellness chiropractic visit- $95 (existing patients only)
60-minute with wellness chiropractic visit- $125(existing patients only)
Packages available with cost savings