Chiropractic is a profession that focuses on diagnosing and treating disorders of the muscles, joints, and nervous system. Patients of all ages ranging from infants to the elderly can be treated effectively with an individualized treatment plan. Chiropractic has classically been thought of only consisting of spinal adjustments but has evolved into including modalities such as therapeutic exercise and soft tissue techniques. Your chiropractor may also recommend lifestyle modifications, diet and sleep changes and even ergonomic advice.
At Balanced, the difference is in our name! We believe in Chiropractic care that has a more Balanced approach, generally incorporating spinal manipulation (aka adjustments), soft tissue techniques, and exercise therapy in a comprehensive program. There are cases where manipulation will be the only modality needed, so plans are developed on an individual basis.
What sets Balanced Apart
- We don’t offer free or discounted examinations, but we can guarantee they will be more comprehensive and in-depth.
- We will not recommend extra treatment. Plans are developed to treat the underlying condition, not to keep you coming back for unnecessary treatment.
- No imaging done unless fracture or other pathology suspected.
- No use of “fad” treatments.
- We are not rushed, and treatments are tailored to the individual based on their needs
For a more detailed explanation of how the below treatments may help you and your condition, check out our treatments page
- Spinal Manipulation (Adjustments)
- Instrument-assisted adjusting
- Drop table adjustments
- Active Release Technique (ART)
- Graston technique
- Vibracussor treatment (Deep tissue)
- Exercise therapy
- Soft tissue mobilization
- Ergonomics recommendations
- Lifestyle Modifications