How long do treatments last?
- Typically appointments last 45 minutes to 1 hour. The initial evaluation is always an hour long and will be one-on-one with a doctor of physical therapy
Will I be with the same therapist every appointment?
- Yes! We make every effort to ensure that our patients are seen by the same provider each session. We have seen better outcomes from patient care doing this.
Do I need a prescription for physical therapy?
- Yes and no. In Virginia, it is a law to have a physical therapy prescription within 30 days of initiating treatment. You can be seen for up to 30 days without a prescription.
Do you use exercise techs?
Will my treatment be progressed?
- You can expect to be doing something new each session.
How often will I have to come?
- It depends on the condition, but generally patients are seen in the clinic 1-2x’s per week and given a home program to reinforce progress outside of the clinic.
Am I a good fit for your clinic?
- Yes absolutely! We see patients ranging in age anywhere from 5 to 90 years old. We have worked with populations including professional, collegiate, and youth athletes, as well as weekend warriors. We can also help you improve your strength, balance, and many other conditions that may bring you in. We also offer free in person or over the phone consultations with our healthcare providers if you are still unsure.