What makes Balanced Different
- We can often see patients with acute injuries same day and always within 24 hours of referral
- No use of exercise technicians
- Continuity of care: Your patient will see the same provider each session
- We are the only practice in the area that offers both chiropractic care and physical therapy – a one-stop shop for injury prevention and recovery
- Having both types of providers on site allows them to work together for the most effective results. This can also be financially helpful for patients whose insurance provides limited chiropractic coverage but will cover additional services if offered by a physical therapist.
We strongly believe in collaborative care. Our doctors would be happy to discuss a patient’s care with the referring physician at any time.
We are the only practice in the area that offers functional movement assessment and correction and the only practice with providers certified in Active Release Technique and the Graston Technique. Both techniques are perfect for soft tissue injuries and post-surgical scar tissue.