During this trying time we have developed new protocols to maintain the safety of both our patients and staff. These guidelines are in accordance with the CDC’s national guidelines and allow us to continue to deliver exceptional care during the pandemic. Below are our steps that we are taking to ensure the safety of our patients, staff, and everyone’s families alike:
- We now offer telehealth visits to allow our patients to access care from the safety of our home.
- Practice numbers limited to a 15 person max within the clinic at all times. This includes in the offices, gym area, and waiting rooms
- We ask that patients call when they arrive to ensure we are not exceeding our outlined clinic capacity. We prefer for our patients to wait outside for their visits if possible.
- ALL staff and patients are REQUIRED to wear masks when inside of our building. If you have any issues with wearing a mask, we respectfully ask that you seek care at another facility.
- We are providing hand sanitizer for patients to use before and after sessions and have two handwashing stations available for patients to use.
- Patient temperatures are being taken prior to the start of every scheduled session.
- All equipment is sprayed between patient contacts and tables are marked with clean/dirty stickers to ensure compliance.
In order to keep our patients safe who still wish to be seen in the clinic, we have established new guidelines and requests for patient care during the pandemic:
1. If you have traveled outside of the country, please do not request or attend an appointment until you have surpassed the minimum 14 days of quarantine. The same applies if you have traveled to a domestic ‘hot zone’ NY, CA, LA, etc.
2. If you are feeling unwell (whether you think its allergies or not), please reschedule your appointment. No cancellation fees will apply during this precautionary time frame.
3. If you are over 60 years of age or have any underlying health conditions, please reconsider attending your appointments at this time. You have an increased health risk associated with this virus and we would like to minimize that risk, if at all possible.
4. Upon entry and exiting our clinic, please sanitize your hands with the sanitizer located near the front desk.
5. Please be cognizant of our social distancing measures. Our waiting room allows 6ft of distancing as does our treatment area. Our providers will adhere to maintaining 6ft of distance whenever possible during your treatment.
6. We will be keeping windows and doors propped open as weather permits to allow constant air flow and to prevent our patients from repetitively touching door handles etc. Please dress appropriately as the clinic may be cooler than usual.
As we remain open, the safety of our patients and staff is our number one priority. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns if you are considering receiving care from our practice. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this trying time.