During this trying time we have developed new protocols to maintain the safety of both our patients and staff. These guidelines are in accordance with the CDC’s national guidelines and allow us to continue to deliver exceptional care during the pandemic.
- We now offer telehealth visits to allow our patients to access care from the safety of our home.
- We are still offering in-clinic treatments. The practice will never have more than 10 people in the clinic at one time, including both staff and patients.
- Staff are wearing face masks to reduce the risk of community spread of covid-19.
- We are working to produce complimentary masks for our patients.
In order to keep our patients safe who still wish to be seen in the clinic, we have established new guidelines and requests for patient care during the pandemic:
1. If you have traveled outside of the country, please do not request or attend an appointment until you have surpassed the minimum 14 days of quarantine. The same applies if you have traveled to a domestic ‘hot zone’ NY, CA, LA, etc.
2. If you are feeling unwell (whether you think its allergies or not), please reschedule your appointment. No cancellation fees will apply during this precautionary time frame.
3. If you are over 60 years of age or have any underlying health conditions, please reconsider attending your appointments at this time. You have an increased health risk associated with this virus and we would like to minimize that risk, if at all possible.
4. Upon entry and exiting our clinic, please sanitize your hands with the sanitizer located near the front desk.
5. Please be cognizant of our social distancing measures. Our waiting room allows 6ft of distancing as does our treatment area. Our providers will adhere to maintaining 6ft of distance whenever possible during your treatment.
6. We will be keeping windows and doors propped open as weather permits to allow constant air flow and to prevent our patients from repetitively touching door handles etc. Please dress appropriately as the clinic may be cooler than usual.
As we remain open, the safety of our patients and staff is our number one priority. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns if you are considering receiving care from our practice. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this trying time.